We’re excited to bring back our Haunted Trail for the 2017 season! Thrill seekers will take the hayride down to the bottom part of our property to enter the Haunted Trail. The path winds through a separate corn field behind our regular maze, and upon exit, well if you make it that far- Muhahaha!!- a lighted path will guide you back to the top.
Colored wristbands will be issued for the Haunted Trail with each color representing a different trailer loading time. Trailer loading times are based on when you purchase your wristband. Simply listen to the announcements for your colored wristband to begin loading. This system allows you to enjoy all the Maze has to offer without waiting too terribly long in line for the haunted trail.
Here are a few things you should know about your haunting experience.
- Haunted Trail days and hours of operation: Oct. 13-14, Oct. 20-21, and Oct 27-28; dusk ’til closing; last paid ticket at 9 pm
- Admission to the Haunted Trail is an additional $10. You must also purchase a general admission ticket to enter the grounds. General admission is $15.
- We will begin loading the hayride to the Haunted Trail at dark. Your loading time is based on time of ticket purchase. We suggest arriving before dark, not only to ensure an earlier loading time, but also to enjoy everything else we have to offer on the grounds.
- The Haunted Trail is not recommend for children under 10.
- Lights are placed along the paths, so no flashlights are allowed. Besides, that just ruins all the fun!
- We do ask that you DO NOT take pictures in the Haunted Trail. Our crew is mostly high school students, and we want to uphold their privacy.
- Feel free to scream, cry, faint, or turn back! Whatever you do, just have fun!